Here is a reminder for the “OSAC” Office of Student Access and Completion and the 2018 deadlines. Please pay attention to them. The counseling office cannot upload transcripts for the OSAC until 7th semester appears which is after January 26, 2018. Please be patient! Thanks, Ms. J.
Scholarship Application Timeline & Deadlines
- Early fall: Begin searching and selecting scholarship opportunities in the OSAC Scholarship Catalog. Return often, as new scholarships are always being added.
- October 1, 2017: File your FAFSA or ORSAA as soon as possible after October 1. Doing so will ensure you are considered for all scholarships that consider financial need.
- November – February 2018: Start your OSAC scholarship application and submit from November through March 1. You can save and come back to your application before you submit.
- First-time applicants: create an OSAC account and start the OSAC Scholarship Application.
- Returning applicants: refresh and update your application from last year.
- High school juniors may start a “test application”, but cannot submit until their year of graduation.
- February 15, 2018*: Early Bird deadline. Complete applications (including transcripts) submitted by this date will be entered into a drawing for one of several $1,000 Early Bird scholarship awards.
- March 1, 2018*: Final deadline for all materials to be submitted to OSAC.
- June 1, 2018 OREGON PROMISE DEADLINE @ 5:00pm (PDT) for Fall term 2018.
- April – August 2018: Track your application status and scholarship awards in the OSAC Student Portal.
* If a deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, it will automatically be extended to 5:00 p.m. (PST) of the following business day.